Drawing on over 38 years of experience in the real estate industry, Mike Kuppenbender is an expert at developing comprehensive real estate strategies in support of his client’s investment objectives. His consistent performance as a top producer has drawn on this diverse background that includes tenant representation, owner representation, build-to-suit, land acquisitions and estimates of value. Over his career, Mike has represented some of the largest developers in Northern California resulting in significant real estate transactions equaling thousands of acres of land.
Supplementing his extensive professional experience, Mike has earned his SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors), CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) and ALC (Accredited Land Consultant) designations. While serving as President of the Association of Commercial Real Estate, Mike was instrumental in the formation of the “Broker of the Year” award for commercial real estate. This has become one of the largest events and fundraisers in the Sacramento area, making substantial contributions to charities such as the Sacramento Children’s Receiving Home. Mike is recognized among his clients and peers as a highly committed, ethical and personable real estate professional.
Along with his career in real estate, Mike loves the outdoors and is very active in pursing as many hunting and fishing trips as one life can hold. He has hunted California, Alaska, Africa and most of the Rocky Mountain States for deer, elk and exotic species. He has combined this passion and his real estate expertise to join TRI Outdoor Properties,
Whether you are looking for the “Trophy” outdoor or recreational property, Mike has the knowledge and experience to guide you through the entire process from sale, exchange or purchase.
University of California at Santa Barbara
• B.A. - Business Economics
• B.A. - Developmental Psychology
• Coaching Minor-Baseball & Basketball
Professional Affiliations & Community
• ACRE (Association of Commercial Real Estate), member since 1985, past president 1992
• SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) member since 1991
• CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) member since 2004
• ALC (Accredited Land Consultant) member since 2007
• 10-year volunteer coach and board member for youth baseball and basketball.
• 25- year donor for the Sacramento Blood Source.